The past year has been an interesting one with so many things happening personally and in RLabs. I’ve learned so many new lessons that will only make me stronger in the future but above all GOD has been good to me. Some of the key lessons I’ve learned in 2013:
1) Nothing great have ever been achieved by doing it alone, I realised more and more that it is people who add so much value in my life and purpose.
2) You can’t change your past but you can change your future. It is the choices we make and actions we take that can transform our circumstances.
3) Hope is one of the most important ingredients in reconstruction. I’ve made it a personal mission to encourage our RLabs champions to make hope contagious and to keep being the change they want to see in their communities.
4) Challenges are there to strengthen you but to also take you to another level of growth. This has been a year of many challenges and I’m still on that journey of discovery but I can definitely say that I have grown so much during 2013.
5) Appreciate more and live life with purpose and meaning. I began appreciating the journey I am on more during this year as we started an Attitude of Gratitude at RLabs. It has also been a year where I began to focus more on why I am doing what I’m doing.
6) Faith does move mountains. It has not always been easy but we kept the faith and each time we experienced breakthrough personally and in RLabs.
7) Everyone has potential and it is our duty to help other to realise theirs as we realise our own.
As I look back it is has been a good year but I know that 2014 will be even better. I wish everyone a blessed and prosperous New Year as we believe that the best is yet to come.